|Journal of Virological Sciences|
Current Issue :
2017-1-Vol. 1, Jan. 2017, Vol: , Issue:
pISSN : 1685-1687
ISSUES : 2 issues per year
PUBLISHER : ...
Journal of Virological Sciences is a biannualy peer reviewed journal by ....
JVS. Year: 2017, Volume: 1, Issue: Vol. 1, Jan. 2017
- Molecular, clinico-pathological and sero-diagnosis of LSDV in cattle
at Sharkia and Fayoum Governorates
- ISOLATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF LUMPY SKIN DISEASE VIRUS IN CATTLE IN KALUBEYA GOVERNORATE
- EVALUATION OF VACCINATION WITH LOCAL AND IMPORTED VACCINE AGAINST FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE VIRUS IN KALUBEYA GOVERNORATE
- Standardization of Quality Control Protocol for Evaluation of Recombinant HVT-H5 Vaccine
- The co- infection of cucurbits with criniviruses and ipomoviruses: possible adverse effect on virus diagnosis and breeding for resistance.
- A genotyping of a new avian infectious bronchitis virus isolated from chickens proventriculus in Egypt
- Incidence, serological and molecular characterization of Potato virus S from commercial potato in Egypt
- Identification and Characterization of Soybean vein necrosis virus (SVNV): A newly Isolated Thrips-Borne Tospovirus in Egypt
- Detection of mixed infection of Prunus necrotic ringspot virus and phytoplasma in peach trees in Egypt
- Elimination of Alfalfa mosaic virus (AMV) from infected potato leaves (Solanum tuberosum) cv. Ditta by embryonic calli
- Isolation, pathotyping and genotyping of Newcastle disease virus from broiler chickens in Egypt.
- Lyophilized EHV-1 vaccine inactivated and adjuvanted by Quillaja Saponaria Molina extract
- Molecular description and topotyping of the isolated
FMDV in Egypt during 2015.
- The plant growth promoting fungus Penicillium sp. GP16-2 enhances the growth and confers protection against Cucumber mosaic virus in tobacco
- Some molecular assays used for identity of Peste des petits ruminants (PPR) vaccines