|Journal of Virological Sciences|
Current Issue :
2017-2-1, Vol: , Issue:
pISSN : 1685-1687
ISSUES : 2 issues per year
PUBLISHER : ...
Journal of Virological Sciences is a biannualy peer reviewed journal by ....
JVS. Year: 2017, Volume: 2, Issue: 1
- Prevalence of equine herpes viruses 1 and 4 in Arabian horses population in Egypt
- Seroprevalence and Genotyping of Hepatitis C Virus in Type 2 Diabetic Patients
- Characterization of a novel asymptomatic isolate of Tomato spotted wilt virus, Infects chrysanthemum plants in Egypt
- Field application of trivalent foot and mouth disease vaccine adjuvanted with Zeolite.
- Genetic and Antigenic Characterization of Infectious Bronchitis Virus Strains in Egypt
- Detection of equine herpesvirus type1and type 4 associated with abortion and respiratory manifestation in horses during 2016 in Cairo, Egypt
- Isolation of H5 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus from Cattle Egret (Bubulcus ibis) near Affected Broiler Chicken Flocks in Egypt
- Detection of Epstein-Barr Virus and Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 in Tonsils or Adenoids
- Very virulent IBDV strain Egypt/IBDV/Behera2011: Macroscopic and microscopic lesions accompanied with induced mortalities in SPF-chicks
- first isolation and identification of EHV-4 causing abortion in Egypt
- Co-circulation of three different serotypes of FMD virus in Egypt
- Herpes Simplex virus type 1 persistence in water from different sources